- The editorial board of "Vox Patrum", in order to keep the highest standards, accept and implement the principles of the publication ethics in accordance with the reccomendations of COPE - Committee on Publication Ethics available HERE
- Editorial office of “Vox Patrum” strongly supports academic integrity and thus any text submitted for publication to “Vox Patrum” cannot be published previously anywhere else (in original language or translation) nor submitted for publication in other periodicals at the same time.
- To avoid cases of “ghostwriting” and “guest authorship” the editorial office requires that the author of the publication exposes all other authors (if any) who took part in its creation (specifying their affiliation and contribution, i.e. information about the author of the concept, assumptions, methods, protocols, etc.) although the main responsibility for any dishonesty rests solely upon the author who submits the text for publication. The editorial office of “Vox Patrum” requires also to expose the sources of funding of the publication, contributions of research institutes, associations and other subjects (“financial disclosure”). In case that this disclosure was not included in the publication, we ask for filling the “Declaration of the author of an article” (download) and sending it via e-mail in the PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the address of the editorial office of “Vox Patrum” (ul. Chopina 29/5a, 20-023 Lublin).
- All cases of “ghostwriting” and “guest authorship” will be documented and exposed, and adequate institutions will be informed (employers, scientific societies, scientific editor associations, etc.).
- Ancient language fonts used by the editorial office of “Vox Patrum”: